iRobot Roomba s9+ (s955020) Robot Vacuum Bundle with Automatic Dirt Disposal- Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Ideal for Pet Hair (+1 Extra Edge-Sweeping Brush, 1 Extra Filter)
The Included Automatic Dirt Disposal Unit Empties on its own so you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. The Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair while the Anti-Allergen System captures and traps 99% of pollen and mold allergens. On First Use, the s9 uses it’s full range of sensors to map out your floor and the world around it. Roomba then uploads the information collected by its sensors to the iRobot HOME app to allow you to properly name each room. You can merge, split and label rooms as you see fit. After that, you can schedule the Roomba s9 to clean certain rooms at certain times, or have the robot clean an entire level of your home. You can then direct the Roomba s9 to where you want it to clean by voice commands using Alexa-enabled devices or the Google Assistant. As an added bonus, the iRobot s9 will automatically orient the vacuuming pattern to match the orientation of the room. So you come home everyday to the perfect vacuumed lines in your carpet! The s9 easily moves and cleans around obstacles, under and around couches, and along walls ensuring a thorough cleaning. The molded, soft-touch bumper cushions the contact between Roomba and furniture, walls and other objects while accurately discerning soft barriers from solid barriers, allowing Roomba to go under curtains, bed skirts and couch skirts. PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors, and the specially designed Corner Brush with five arms to grab dirt and debris from deep in corners and along walls, directing it into the robot’s path to be vacuumed up. When compared to Roomba 600 Series and AeroVac System, the Roomba s9 Features a Superior 3-Stage Cleaning System which uses 30% Wider Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and, 40X the suction to pull in embedded dirt, debris, and pet hair from wherever it hides. Power Boost Technology also automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets and corners, giving you the best suction to clean you
- The World’s Best Robot Vacuum – Empties on its own, you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair. Anti-Allergen Technology – System captures and traps 99% of pollen and mold allergens.
- Superior 3- stage cleaning system. Delivers up to 40x the suction* for our deepest clean yet. Automatically increases suction to clean deep into carpets. *(Compared to Roomba 600 Series)
- PerfectEdge Technology with advanced sensors, and a specially designed Corner Brush optimizes cleaning deep into corners and along edges.
- Imprint Smart Mapping enables the robot to learn, map and adapt to your home, allowing you to control which rooms are cleaned and when. Advanced sensors constantly scan ahead at a rate of 25 times per second to detect obstacles in the cleaning path.
- Box Content: 1 Roomba s9+ Robot Vacuum, 1 Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, 1 North American Line Cord, 2 Extra High-Efficiency Filters, 2 Extra Side Brushes
Dissapointed We had to return Nigel the other day. He worked wonderfully the first 3-4 weeks. We have 2 dogs and a cat and he would vacuum the entire first floor in a couple hours. He typically made 3 trips back to base to upload the hair to the base and had no concerns. Then he started to get stuck in places he had not previously. Then he was unable to return to his base. He would head up the ramp just a bit off center and then turn off to his right and try to dock again, and again, and again…… We…
Donât waste your time or money on this one
It took two… Bought this one because it included extra replacement parts. The first roomba didn’t work, kept stopping and asking for me to “tap my bumper”. Customer service sent me another roomba. Roomba #2 worked, however, some of my thresholds were too high between rooms (this is a very old house) and it couldn’t go from room to room at which point it went into lobotomy mode. I built small inclines and/or installed new thresholds. This worked out great! Mapping took the entire 5 times to complete before I…