279838 3403585 Heating Element, 3387134 Cycling Thermostat, 3977767 High-limit Thermostat, 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch, 3392519 Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool & Kenmore Clothes Dryers
1 * 279838 Heating Element
1 * 3387134 Cycling Thermostat(two 3/16″ terminals)
1 * 3977767 High-limit Thermostat(two 3/16″ terminals)
1 * 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch
1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse
279838 heating element –
It is composed of nickel-chromium alloy, which is a kind of high-resistance electrothermal alloy and heat-resistant alloy. It has high resistance and is not easy to melt at high temperature. When the power is turned on, the temperature is raised, the air is heated, and the rotating drum is blown to a high temperature to evaporate or to remove moisture from the clothes.
3977767 High-limit Thermostat(two 3/16″ terminals)-
When the temperature of the Cycling thermostat fails and the temperature cannot be adjusted, the High-limit thermostat will cut off the current .
3387134 Cycling Thermostat-
Turns the heating element off and on to keep the temperature even, Opens at 155 degrees Fahrenheit, closes at 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switches(two 3/16″ terminals)-
safety component. Once the dryer temperature reaches 221 degrees Fahrenheit, this piece will shut down power to the heating element until it drops by 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
3392519 Thermal Fuse-
safety component. When a thermostat fails or is bad and cannot effectively regulate the temperature, resulting in high temperatures, the dryer thermal fuse will fuse and cut off the current.
Thermal fuse is one-time items, can not be reused, when your dry thermal fuse helps you solve a high temperature risk, please replace it in time
- 【Design】 High quality dryer heating element kit, the heating element is a metal chamber containing a heating wire coil (Nickel-chromium alloy) for generating heat in the electric dryer, including 2-5/16″ male terminals ;
- 【Composition】 The heating element includes a heating coil, a thermostat, a thermal fuse and a thermal cut-off switch. Heating coil heating air, blowing into rotary drum to dry. The thermostat regulates the temperature to a safe range. Thermal fuse and thermal fuse switch cut off current to avoid sudden safety hazard caused by overheating;
- 【Package Includes】 1 * 279838 heating element, 1 * 3387134 Cycling Thermostat(two 3/16″ terminals), 1 * 3977767 High-limit Thermostat , 1 * 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse;
- 【Fitment】 The Clothes Dryer Heating Element Kit fits Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana, Admiral, Magic Chef Dryer.
- 【Replacement Part Number】 heating element replacement for numbers: 279837, 279838, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237; 3387134 Cycling Thermostat replacement parts number: 306910, 3387135, 3387139, WP3387134VP; 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse replacement parts number: 3388651, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP; 3387134 Cycling Thermostat replacement parts number: 3399693, WP3977767VP; 3977393 Thermal Cut-off Switch replacement part is made exactly fit for most top brand;