3 Pack 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryers by Appliancemate – Replaces 3388651, 694511, 3392519, ET401,80005, WP3392519VP
3 Pack 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse.The thermal fuse shuts off the heating element when the dryer overheats.
Possible Repair Solution For: Not drying properly, will not start, no heat, not enough heat, too hot, drying ends too soon.
Please Note: This is intended as a guideline only, as other items can cause the same symptoms. A clean vent will probably prolong the life of these little fuses. This part is also known as a thermal fuse, safety thermostat, thermal cut-off. Dryer non resettable thermal fuse, two 3/16″ wire terminals. This fuse is located on the blower housing next to the blower fan. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows to cut off power to the dryer or stop the dryer from running. This is a new Whirlpool replacement part.
- PARTS NUMBER: 3 Pack 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse Replacement.
- REPLACE PART NUMBER: 3388651, G4AP0500, 3392519, 694511, 80005, WP3392519VP, WP3392519, 21900, 214500, 39800
- PROTECT THE DRYER : The thermal fuse shuts down the dryer when it starts to overheat
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.