279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
Works for brand:
Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air.
279838 Dryer Heating Element
This dryer heating element is rated 240 volts and 5400 watt. It replaces many older styles. When the element burns out, it cannot be repaired and must be replaced.
3977393 Thermal Fuse
The Dryer Thermostat with Terminal Extension Arm acts as safety mechanism that keeps the dryer from overheating. Once the dryer temperature reaches 221 degrees Fahrenheit, this piece will shut down power to the heating element until it drops by 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
3977767 Dryer Thermostat
Fixes the following symptoms: Timer will not advance. Will not start.
A cycling thermostat is in tune with the temperature of your dryer and regulates it in order to maintain a certain temperature. This thermostat reaches a temperature of 155 degrees, turns off, and then turns on again once it has dropped by 25 degrees.
3392519 Thermal Fuse
This thermal fuse is used in dryers as a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats.
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.