ANZZI Medusa 1/2 HP Sink Garbage Disposal for Kitchen | 2600 RPM Stainless SteelFood Disposal Grinder in Black | ½ Horse Power Motor Quiet Food Waste Disposers Attached Power Code | GD-AZ012
Medusa Series 1/2 HP Garbage Disposal
Elevate your kitchen to the next level with the power and reliability offered by the ANZZI MEDUSA food disposal system. The RHINO ALLOY certified galvanized steel blades are crafted to withstand a continuous feed of waste. Powered by a 1/2 HP GE grade motor the ANZZI MEDUSA is quiet, efficient, and most importantly, reliable.
Ultra tough RHINO ALLOY certified galvanized steel blades housed in a stainless steel grind chamber Rapid lock sink mounting system allows for easy installation Durable and reliable performance Lustrous Polished Chrome finish
Model : L-AZ097 Collection/Series : Key Series Dimension : 5.7 in. L x 1.3 in. W x 11.6 in. H Cavernous 900 ml. (30.4 oz.) grind chamber capacity
- ✅ [HIGH SPEED MOTOR] : The 1/2 HP motor generates 2600RPM with a full load. This ANZZI sink disposal offers the power and efficiency that dramatically decrease the likelihood of disposal jams. This efficient ANZZI food waste disposal system helps you save time and keep your kitchen clean.
- ✅ [EASY INSTALLATION] : This disposal features quick rapid lock mounting assembly system. A power code is pre-installed and includes an easy to follow installation guide.
- ✅ [HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS AND DURABILITY] : The RHINO ALLOY certified galvanized steel blades are crafted to withstand a continuous feed of waste. Heavy duty stainless steel grind blade makes food garbage small enough to easily pass through the plumbing.
- ✅ [LARGE CAPACITY] : Its large Cavernous 900 ml. (30.4 oz.) grind chamber capacity allows for large volume of food waste. This garbage disposal can be used for a single or double sink.
- ✅ [RISK FREE PURCHASE- LIFETIME WARRANTY] : Should a product be defective due to material or craftsmanship error, ANZZI will provide replacement parts, or at its discretion replace the product if the product is determined to be defective, for the Lifetime of the original purchaser.