BLACK+DECKER 14-Cup Digital Rice Cooker and Steamer, White, RCD514
Big dinners just got easier, thanks to the BLACK+DECKER 14-Cup Digital Rice Cooker and Steamer. Digital controls make it simple to select the cooking function you need, with options for Brown Rice, White Rice, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, and Steam. This is the easy way to get delicious, fluffy rice thanks to the automatic “keep warm” function that prevents overcooking. This cooker works as a steamer, too! The included steaming basket lets you prepare healthy meals with vegetables, fish, and more. Cleanup is a cinch with the dishwasher-safe, nonstick bowl and tempered glass lid. Plus, you can use the cooker to prepare soups, stews, and even oatmeal! With a large capacity and versatile cooking functions, this appliance is a must-have for family dinnertime!
*Note: When measuring uncooked rice, use the included rice cup, which is ¾ of a standard cup. One rice cup measure of dry rice will yield 2 standard cups of cooked rice. Do not use a standard 1-cup (8 fluid oz.) measuring cup for dry rice.
- Large 14-cup Capacity, Perfect for Families or Weekly Meal Planning
- Digital Pre-programmed Controls – Easy digital controls let you cook a variety of foods with precise results. Settings include: Brown Rice, White Rice, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, and Steam
- 4-in-1 – Rice, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Steam
- Auto-Keep Warm for Great Results Every Time – The rice stays ready for serving! The unit automatically switches to the “keep warm” function after all water is absorbed and cooking is complete
- Steamer Basket Included – Great for Pasta, Too!
- Removable, Nonstick Cooking Bowl
- Dishwasher-Safe Parts for Easy Cleanup
Cooks the rice impressively well
This is the second rice cooker I have been able to try out and I find this model much better and easier to use. The instructions also made more sense to me, in terms of cooking and the times to cook. The cooking times can be set for white or brown rice, Like the other models, you can also steam vegetables and cook other types of grains, such as oatmeal. You also have the option of slow cooking your food if you want to set it and go out for a few hours. As a rice cooker, which is the main reason…