Oreck Commercial ORB550MC Commercial Orbiter Floor Machine.
Commercial grade multi-purpose floor machine. Easy to use finger control. Extremely versatile and effective for all flooring surfaces. Scrubs and cleans brick. Scrubs and cleans slate. Cleans, polishes and protects marble. The Oreck Orbiter floor machine is versatile enough to do it all. It strips, waxes, buffs, sands and refinishes any floor surface. Whether your floors are marble, vinyl, wood or carpet, The Oreck Orbiter revolutionary oscillating motion makes it the easiest commercial floor machine to use and maintain in the industry. No torque, no brush marks, no swirls, no sanding marks, no gouges, no big bills from outside contractors, no hanging on for dear life, no belts, no gears, no motor brushes to wear out, no water that can soil and mildew carpets, and best of all no experience necessary. The Oreck Orbiter works as a carpet cleaner, lossening embedded soil in the carpet for vacuuming. Vacuum up the dirt, and you can walk on your dry-cleaned carpets immediately. They’ll be clean, soft, fresh-smelling and beautiful. Motor: 3/4 HP, 5.4 amps. Power Cord: 50′ grounded 3 wire 18/3. Cleaning path: 13″. Pad drive size: 12″. Pad speed: 175 RPM. Warranty: 5 year motor, 1 year overall.
- Floor buffer used for cleaning wood, vinyl, tile, and other hard floors and for dry-cleaning and loosening dirt from carpeted floors
- Orbital drive oscillates the brush or pad (sold separately) at up to 175 RPM to buff, clean, polish, sand, scrub, strip, or wax floors without twisting, marking, or gouging
- 50-foot power cord enables the floor machine to cover larger area without changing outlets than machines with shorter cords
- Weighs 24 pounds; has 13″ cleaning path
- Suitable for use with various accessories including brushes, pads, bonnets, shampoos, and cleaning solutions (sold separately)