prepAmeal 6QT 8-IN-1 ( 3 Speeds Options ) Pressure Cooker with Accessories Set, Multi-Use Programmable Instant Cooker Pressure Pot with 16 Smart Programs, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker, Warmer, Hotpot
There Pressure Settings
For fast and flexible cooking. Cooking with high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% , the medium pressure perfect for general cooking and the low pressure avoids overcooking of delicate foods.
One Button Control
Simple as pressing a button, for easier and more precise cooking program selection and adjustment.
Built-in microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, time keeper, which can adjust heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, tasty dishes.
Clear LCD panel with displaying time and pressure level.
8 Appliances in 1
Multi-functional & saving 70% cooking time. Combines Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Brown/Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Steamer, Warmer, and egg cooker in one electric appliance.
14 instant Touch Microprocessor Cooking Programs
Rroast, Ribs, Whole chicken, Chili/Stew, Soup, White Rice, Brown Rice, Beans, Egg, Yogurt, Slow Cook Low, Slow Cook high, Sauté/Brown, Reheat, Keep Warm.
3 Pressure Levels Options
The pressure cook has 3 speed options, giving you the flexibility to manually enter cooking times and set different pressure levels as needed.
Premium Quality & Safe
All components in contact with food are made 304 stainless steel including the lid, the inner pot , steam basket and steamer egg rack.
Accessories for Pressure Cooker
Pressure cooker accessories can satisfy you cook a variety of delicious foods and you can use accessories to cook different foods at the same time. This is a perfect accessory set for the pressure cooker and you.
Capacity : 6 Quart
Product Size :
Diameter : 11.8″
High : 13.8″
Voltage : 120V
Gross weight : 13.86LB
Package Size : 13.8*13.8*15.3″
Package include : 1X stainless steel steamer basket, 1X steamer egg rack, 2X silicon milts, 1X rice paddle
- 8-IN-1 Multi-Functional Cooker: 1 Electric Pressure Cooker replaces 8 common kitchen appliances including Pressure Cooker (3 pressure levels options), Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Brown/Sauté Pan, Yogurt Maker, Steamer, Warmer, and egg cooker. It combines 8 functions in 1, saving 70% cooking time to support your busy lifestyle.
- 16 Smart Programs : Electric Pressure Cooker Pot Rroast, Ribs, Whole chicken, Chili/Stew, Soup, White Rice, Brown Rice, Beans, Egg, Yogurt, Slow Cook Low, Slow Cook high, Sauté/Brown, Reheat, Keep Warm. No need for cumbersome operations, just a few simple steps to cooking delicious food.
- 6QT Non-Stick Cooking Pot : Removable cooking pot is made from food grade 304 stainless steel, chemical-free non-stick coating, no need to worry about health. The gasket creates a fully sealed environment that captures the flavour, nutrients and aromas of the food. Suitable for a family of 4 to 6.
- Pressure Cooker Accessories Set : A basic accessories for our electric pressure cooker, which include stainless steel steamer basket, steamer egg rack, silicon milts, rice paddle and measuring cup. The multi cooker accessories set for 5, 6 or even 8 quarts of various kitchen pots, can be used for steamed vegetables, seafood, eggs, meat, desserts and baby food.
- Clean & Perfect Set : Durable stainless steel inner cooking pot and lid are removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. This cooker is the perfect set to serve a big family which allows you to prepare enough food for the whole family.
Wow, this is actually a good buy! If you are like me, lazy to cook but love delicious food, this pressure cooker is for you!I had to get a new cooker cuz my original InstantPot started acting weird. I need it to prep meals for my family, so I had to look for a new one asap and came across this. It’s a lot cheaper in price and comes with 30 days refund policy!What I love about it is the many pre-set meal options it has, and the rubber seal can easily be taken out with the metal ring to wash, which is…
My first instapot
I really like it! I’ve been wanting to get a pressure cooker to speed up cooking and this one was on sale. I’ve used it twice now and I can say that I really like it! No more waiting for hours and stirring to cook!When looking up recipes, I noticed a lot of people have Instant pots. I haven’t used on myself but from what I can tell, my Prep-a-meal has a couple better features. Firstly, the gasket seems easier to pop on and off. Also, the pot is non-stick…