Eastman 41065 Stainless Steel Washing Machine Hose with Elbow, 5 Ft Pair, Silver
The Eastman 41065 2-Pack 5-foot Washing Machine Hoses with 90-Degree Elbows are built to prevent leaking, corrosion, kinking and crimping. The hoses have a multi-layer reinforcement featuring a PVC core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell, and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior with a protective non-corrosive jacket. These hoses provide easy installation to hot and cold water supply lines with a 3/4-inch female hose thread x 3/4-inch female hose thread connection. The washing machine hoses are equipped with 90-degree elbows, to allow a closer-to-the-wall installation and reduce strain on the hose. Washing machine hoses should be replaced every 5-years.
- LENGTH: 5′ Length – Pair. This washing machine connector inlet and outlet supply lines is available in 2 sizes. Check other variant to select different length
- BUILD: It has one 90-Degree elbow on each hose to save space and install easily without kinking or putting undue damage on the hose
- MATERIAL: 3/8″ Stainless steel braided full-flow high-pressure hose. It has a Nickel plated brass nut with stainless steel ferrule. It has a PVC core for a solid seal which helps prevent leaks
- OPERATION: Working temperature 15F to 158F. It can be used with both hot or cold water and is compatible with all branded washing machines. It fits all washers of household water supply lines.
- INCLUDES: (2) 5 ft. hoses 3/4 in. FHT x 90-degree elbow 3/4 in. FHT connection, washers included