Empava IDCX24 24″ Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 4 Power Boost Burners Smooth Surface Vitro Ceramic Glass 240V, 24 Inch, Black
About Us Empava’s is a 5-Year US Based Manufacture specialized in selling high quality kitchen and bathroom products. Empava’s is committed to providing every customer with the highest standard of customer service and best value products. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Empava’s appliances are engineered to provide you with the highest quality cooking experience at an affordable price. Fully equipped for safety and functionality, Empava’s appliances are easy to install, designed for the modern home and loaded with features. Empava’s is continuously searching for innovations in electrical technology, while dedicated to improving everyday culinary life! Empava’s Induction Cooktop Induction Cooktop is a safe, advanced, efficient, and economical cooking technology. It works by electro magnetic field generating instant heat directly in the cookware bottom, rather than indirectly through heating the glass surface. The glass becomes hot only because the cookware warms it up. Our induction cooktop has been tested and complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules for ISM equipment. Product meets the FCC requirements to minimize interference with other devices in residential installation. Now, Make cooking easier by adding a Empava’s electric stove top or cooktop today! Specifications Color: Black Fuel Type: Electric Heating Elements: 4 Cable Length: 4 Feet Installation Type: Built-In Child Safety Lock: Included Timer Zone: 1 to 99 minutes Voltage/Frequency: 240V/60Hz Platform Material: Ceramic Glass Max Power output: 2100W/2700W(Front Left, Normal/Boost), 1600W/2000W(Front Right, Normal/Boost), 1600W/2000W(Rear Left, Normal/Boost), 2100W/2700W (Rear Right, Normal/Boost) Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage：40Amp Control Type: LED Digital Touching Control Panel Maximum Connected Load: 7. 4KW at 240 VAC, 6. 4 KW at 208 VAC Heating Elements Location: Front Left, Front Right, Rear Left, Rear Right Product Dimensions (WDHP): 23 7/32 inch x 20 15/32 inch x 2 1/8 inch Cut out size(Wd): 22 1/2 inch x 18 15/16 inch (Min), 22 7/8 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max) *Note: The Induction Cooktops must connect to a separate, grounded wire, single phase, AC only electrical supply with their own circuit breaker. These appliances must be installed in accordance with national electrical codes, as well as all state, municipal and local codes. This appliance must be supplied with the proper voltage and frequency and amperage, which is protected by a properly sized circuit breaker or time delay fuse. Features 【Modern Appearance Sleek black finish, compact and built-in design, it takes up minimal space under the counter. offers you perfect option of attractive look for any small counter top kitchenette. 【Power Sharing Technology Allows for more energy efficient cooking and greater flexibility for multiple dishes by bridging the burners to split wattage among the 4 heating zones. It ensures that BOOST function gets powerful enough to boil water quickly, even if 4 burners are taken. 【Precise Heating Temperature Equipped with 9 heating level settings, quickly choose your desired power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, steam, sear, slow cook, deep fry, boil, and grill with ease. 【Timer Function To set the timer in 1-minute increments and ranges from 1 to 99 minutes for any cooking zone that shuts down automatically to avoid overcook. Now you get easy cooking or even leisure time when cooking. 【Child Lock When the induction cooktop is at work, touch and hold Lock button for 3 seconds, a “bee” will sound and the indicator light about the lock key pad will be it up, which means the control panel is locked, helping to prevent any accidental switching of the unit. 【Compatible Cookware Only cookware with magnetic bottom will work properly on induction cooktop. To test the compatibility of your cookware, it can be judged by whether a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots or not. KINDLY NOTE： Connection to a good earth wiring system is essential and mandatory. Make sure to wipe off water from the bottom of the pot before heating. Not for outdoor use, This induction cooktop is designed for household use. This appliance will get hot during use and will remain hot for a time after use. Never heat empty cookware. This can damage both the cookware and the appliance. This appliance is not user serviceable. Installation must be completed by a qualified technician. Keep unit away from a gas range or other heat source. If the surrounding temperature is too hot, the cooktop will stop heating. Clean cooktop with caution – don’t clean while unit is still hot, some cleaners product steam or fumes if applied to a heated surface. .
- 🥞 The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer .
- 🥞 The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible.
- 🥞 Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your cookware and turns off when no pan is present for safety and more efficient cooking. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child control lock feature prevents unintended activation for added safety.
- 🥞 Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- 🥞 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, get amazingly fast heat with induction that boils water 50% faster than an old school radiant cooktop.
- 🥞 The EMPV-IDC24 features two 8 in. heating element up to 2700-Watt and two 6 in. heating element up to 2000-Watt in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Sensitive Digital Control and up to 99 minutes timer will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Empava induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- 🥞 Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen.
- 🥞 Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 23. 25 in. L x 20. 5 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 22. 5 in. L x 19. 5 in. D. , Requires 220~240 Volts wiring with 40 amps breaker, hard wiring included.