Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Laundry 1.6 Cu. ft. Washing Machine Washer/Spinner W/Drain Pump
Our portable full automatic laundry washing machine only needs a small space for store, which is a solution for compact living. It is max weight capacity reach 8 lbs, which is good choice for apartment or dorm doing medium or little weight laundry. This machine features a built in drain Aluminum pump and a Drainage Tube Which Allows You To Easily Drain Out Dirty Water. You can stop wasting hours keeping an eye on washing machine for its full automatic cleaning mode. It has three water levels: L/16L M/23L H/30L, and you can choose a suitable level according to the amount of clothes you need to wash, which saves Water And Electricity. Do not hesitate to buy one
Mini portable washing machine, small space needed for this washing machine
Max weight capacity reach 7.7lbs, meeting your washing laundry need
Full automatic washing machine, you only need to selecting a wash program
With 3 water level: L/16L M/23L H/30L
5 programs for choosing: wash-rinse-spin,soak-wash-rinse -spin, wash, wash-risne, rinse-spin,spin.
Saving Water And Electricity
With a built-in drain pump, Automatic drainage
Cabinet Material: PP Plastic , Inner Tub Material: stainless steel
Metal Motor: Aluminum
Rated voltage/frequency: 110V, 60Hz
Rated wash/spin capacity:8 lbs. (3.5kg)
Inlet pressure: 0.03MPa-0.85Mpa
Rated wash input power:240W
Rated spin input power: 210W
Product weight: 37.4lbs
Package include: 1 x full automatic washing machine
- 【Relief Your Hands】: Our Giantex portable full automatic laundry washing machine only needs a small space for store, which is a solution for compact living. Once you set the washing machine program, you could just leave it alone to work and do your own staffs. It could relief your hands and you could use the time to do other things.
- 【Water Level and Mode Control】: 5 Programs for choosing: wash-rinse-spin, soak-wash-rinse -spin, wash, wash-risne, rinse-spin, spin. With 3 water level: L/16L M/23L H/30L. You could adjust the different washing mode through the wash push-button and control the water level via the switch. Different clothes have different washing and water level requirement. You can stop wasting hours keeping an eye on washing machine for its full automatic cleaning mode.
- 【Large Wash and Spin Capacity】: This Giantex washing machine is compact and lightweight for you to easily move it in your home or department. But the honeycomb shaped inner tub can load 8 lbs at one time and wash many clothes for you. In manual, we also listed reference weight of various clothes.
- 【Full Automatic Machine】: This machine features a built in drain aluminum pump and a drainage tube which allows you to easily drain out dirty water, which is good choice for apartment or dorm doing medium or little weight laundry.
- 【Easy to Operate】: This product has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. There is no installation need and easy to operate. It won’t take you much time and could take convenience to you. If you have any quality problem,please feel free to contact us, our customer service will reply to you within 24 hours.
LIFE SAVER! I am absolutely in love with this little washer. I have used it quite a few times before I decided to write a review, my parents bought this for me as a gift because I was sick of going to the laundry room in my building to wash. I had to go to Home Depot and purchase a longer hose and adapter that will fit my faucet and it works perfectly. If you use commonsense you will not have any issues, A word of advice is less is more. Do not overload because this will cause damage to this machine. It…
Great Machine Overall With A Few Minor Design Issues To Overcome I want to give this machine 4.5 stars but that isn’t a choice. Overall, the machine is great but it definitely had a learning curve for me and I am usually very handy. I also have a few concerns about some of the other reviews, which I relied heavily on with making a decision to purchase this unit. It came packaged securely and was easy to assemble the bottom panel. Like other viewers, I did vacuum out all the loose Styrofoam pieces so they…