PTFE Tape/Teflon Tape for Vacuum Sealer Machine,Hand or Impulse Sealer(2-inch x 33 feet)-Fits FoodSaver, Seal A Meal, Weston, Cabella’s by IVICT
Our Teflon Tapes fit for virtually all FoodSaver, Weston, Cabella’s, Nesco and Seal-A-Meal vacuum sealers, as well as most models of hand / impulse heat sealers.
►Used for packing food, dairy products, medicine, hot sealing and sticking parts
►Use the thermal seal of plastic film
►The surface of the pressure roller used for package dyeing and resin processing
►Roller surface used for packing adhesive and coating machine
►Used for sealing the friction surface of feeding hopper and guide
With normal usage the tape protecting the heating element in most vacuum sealers doesn’t need to replaced as often as the gaskets, but if you are having issues with your bags not staying vacuum sealed, you may want to consider replacing the tape as it can help with inconsistent sealing.
How Do I Install My Replacement Tape?
1) Simply remove the tape on your current heating element (make sure to get the residue from the old tape off).
2) Cut your new Out Of Air replacement tape to the correct size.
3) Remove the yellow backing from the tape and place over the heating element (under the element if using for an impulse sealer). Smooth out the tape with your finger as you go, to ensure a good bond.
And that’s it!
Will Out Of Air replacement tape work with my machine?
Yes it will. Works in all Vacuum and Impulse sealers that have a heating element for sealing bags.
For Vacuum Sealers you should place the tape directly over the heating element (after removing the current tape).
For Impulse Sealers you should place the tape directly under the heating element (after removing the current tape).
Good for DIY, it will be your super assistant and very helpful!
Wide：1/2” ,3/4”,1” ,2”,4” can choose
Tape resistant temperature：-148℉~518℉（-100℃~270℃）
1 x Teflon tape
- 2″ wide x 33 Feet long Teflon tape / PTFE tape roll with adhesive backing. Fits virtually all FoodSaver, Weston, Cabella’s, Nesco and Seal-A-Meal vacuum sealers, as well as most models of hand / impulse heat sealers
- Just peel tape from the roll and place on the correct area (you may need to clean the strip location before placing the new piece of tape). Over the wire for vacuum sealers, under the wire for impulse sealers
- Replaces deteriorated or burnt-out Teflon tape / PTFE tape, which is a crucial barrier between the heating element and the bag in your heat sealer machine. Old tape causes poor sealing and can lead to a broken heating element and a broken sealer.Strips are slightly wider and longer than necessary, allowing you to easily cut them down to the perfect size for your model. Strips should be replaced when they appear warn, discolored or if sealing isn’t perfect
- Ideal for virtually all FoodSaver models including 4800, 2244, 3240, 4440, 4865, 3880, 3460, 2840, 3840, 3835, 2440, 2450, 2860, 2240, 2840, FM2000, FM2100, GameSaver, Professional, and many more. Great for Weston Pro 2100, 2300 and more.
- Multipurpose:Impulse Sealer, high-speed sealing machine, food packaging, hot melt machine, motor, high and low voltage electrical products, wire and cable insulation protection, battery manufacturing sewing machine and so. It is high temperature resistance, ,wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, anti-sticking.