Merax Portable Washing Machine Mini Compact Twin Tub Washer Machine with Wash and Spin Cycle, FCC Verification Approved (Light Gray Twin Tub)
The Merax Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine introduces an easy and space saving way to wash your laundry. Manufactured with two built-in units, one for washing clothes and another for spinning out excess water, our mini washing machine is perfect for those who want to multi-task, save space and have a lower electric bill. Constructed with a durable plastic body, this compact washing machine is ideal for camping trips, dormitories, or anywhere with limited space. This quiet but powerful unit has a 1300RPM motor with a max frequency of 60Hz. Features an inlet and attached hose for adding and draining water as needed while washing. Package Content: 1x Washing Machine, 1 x Drain Hose, 1 x User Manual. Please note the water inlet hose is NOT included.
- Convenient Twin Tub: Portable washing machine with spin dryer. With the Twin Tub dual function design, the strong and durable Portable Washing Machines features two tubs 1 for washing and 1 for spinning. It has a capacity of 8lbs wash and 5lbs spin.
- Compact and Light Weight: The compact and lightweight design makes this washer ideal for places where space is limited such as for camping trips, dormitories, or in a caravan. It does not require plumbing and only requires access to water and a drain area.
- Operation and Cleaning: The wash cycle can run up to 15 minutes on either a soft or normal wash and the spin cycle can run up to 5 minutes which means the clothes can be washed for the time required.
- Simple to use: Simply add clothes, water and detergent and set the machine to wash. Once done give it a spin to try out and rinse through. Approved FCC Verification ensures the safety of you and your family members. No assembly required.
- Everything needed for the machine to work is included. Includes in the box is the Washing Machine, Water Fill Hose, Drain Hose and fully translated manual. Notice: Loud Noise on Spin Cycle = Unbalanced Load, make sure your washer is put on even floor and your laundry is evenly distributed in spin cycle.